Friday, June 22, 2012

A Few New "Frillies" for the Tea Rose Bedroom

*
Tea Rose Bedroom...Summer 2011
*
Hello my friends...I hope you're having a fabulous day!
*
Last Saturday I celebrated my 55th birthday!  Yeeeehawww!!!  You know...I'm getting to the age where I'm not sure if I want to continue having birthdays or not.  They seem to just make me old!  Hehe!
*
Anyway...my honey...the love of my life...took me to the big city to do a little birthday shopping.  I had a great time...shopping at Hobby Lobby and a few of my favorite antique fleas...and he took me out to lunch and dinner to boot!  It just doesn't get any sweeter than that!
*
Ohhh yes...I did find a few things while shopping...and I thought I would share one of those treasure finds with you today.
*
A Few New Frillies for my Tea Rose Bedroom...
*
*
Did you notice the new "frillies" in the Tea Rose bedroom?
*
You can look at the first photo...and then the second photo (above) to see a couple of my birthday treasure finds.
*
Treasure Find #1...
A frilly pillow...in cream...full of delicious ruffles...sitting in the rocker.
*
Treasure Find #2
A frilly french footstool...done up in a french toile with all the same colors of the Tea Rose bedroom.
*
*
I think my new treasure finds are a perfect addition to the Tea Rose bedroom!
*
*
I found this french toile foot stool...done up in pretty pink and green...at my favorite antique flea market.  It was marked down to a mere $15...with a 10% discount to boot...making a total of only $13.50!!!  As soon as I seen this little beauty...I did my "happy dance"!  Hehe!
*
*
I just love the pink and green toile fabric!  Pairing the toile with the pretty cream and pink rose fabric...gives this little foot stool a "cottage...shabby chic" feel.
*
You can get a better look at the cream colored ruffled pillow in this photo too.
*
*
*
*
A close-up of the toile pattern.
*
A game of badmitton being played...in days gone by.  I love the way the ladies and men were dressed...so elegant!  And...look at the garden of roses...and that adorable candy striped tent!  Ahhh!!!
*
*
A braided "rag" basket done up in different pink and green fabrics.  Another recent treasure find from the same antique flea market where I found the foot stool.  It holds a few of my favorite magazines...I think it goes nicely with the new foot stool!
*
*
*
*
*
Yes...I'm loving my new birthday gifts!  Thank you, honey!!!
*
Well my friends...hope you enjoyed my new "frilly" treasure finds for the Tea Rose bedroom.
If you would like a full tour of my Tea Rose bedroom...you can click HERE.
*
*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
Well my friends...I'm so glad that you stopped by for a visit today!  Please leave me a note and let me know that you were here...I would love to visit with you!
*
Warmest Summery Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment